How to play
Pick one or the other for each of the questions below, and copy/paste your answers in the comments. Can’t wait to see your picks! Mine are listed below. 💋
This or That: The Eyeliner Edition, Part II
- Smudgy or crisp edge?
- Edgy graphic eyeliner: yes or no?
- Soft or stiff pencil liner?
- Cake liner or cream liner?
- Matte or metallic?
- Eyeliner stickers or an eyeliner stamp?
- Oversized or skinny pencil tip?
- Liquid liner: wand or pen?
- Pen tips: short and stiff, or long and flexible?
- Pencil or a twist up?
- What happens to you more: liner smudging along your lower lash line, or liner that transfers into your crease?
- Spend or splurge on your liner?
Smudgy or crisp edge?
I like both equally (smudgy because it’s forgiving and so much easier to do when I’m in a hurry, and crisp because it looks more pulled together), but today I’ll go with a crisp edge.
To be blunt, I’m working my way through a winged liner phase, and sharp, crisp edges have been doing a lot for my makeup soul.