Hi, friend, happy Caturday. Short and sweet “hello” this morning because I promised this tiny dancer we would paint our nails ASAP! 💅
I’m thinking of wearing fall colors to coax some rainy vibes to my neck of the woods to aid the firefighting efforts.
It’s been a couple months since I painted my nails… I know, who am I? 2020 has certainly thrown my usual beauty habits for a loop.
On that note, your reading for the week…
- Every single reference in this new Friends-inspired makeup collection is going completely over my head because I actually never watched the series (I know!). One of these days I will.
- Sally Hansen’s got a sweet tooth! Their newest nail polish collection is inspired by Sour Patch Kids, YUM!
- Life hacks learned during quarantine! (Is it weird that I’m kinda excited to try the trick with the clean towel in the dryer?)
- Just in case you were searching for a $1000 luxury face shield by Louis Vuitton…
- Do you see of your favorite scents on this list of the Fragrance Foundation 2020 Award Winners?