Hi, friend. Happy Saturday! I’m taking extra time to spend with the fam-bam this weekend before the rhythm of regular life returns, so short-and-sweet Saturday Surfing today.
That top pic, by the way, is how we spent our first day of 2021. In the great outdoors! We hiked up to the Fairway Waterfall in Novato along Buck Gulch Trail. It’s a family-friendly, easy hike about 2 miles there and back, so just purrfect for a leisurely stroll.
On this journey, we encountered a fairy garden (moss-covered rocks), an enclave of rock giants (big boulders), a raging river (dry creek bed) and an enchanted waterfall. 😊
- Pat McGrath is the first makeup artist in history to be awarded a damehood from the Queen!
- A brief look at the history of makeup used as a means of protest and power.
- Fifteen products from indigenous-owned beauty brands.
- Keep an eye out for these five small-batch Bay Area beauty brands!
- The inventor of the Clarisonic has come out with a new skin care gadget.
- Here are the skin care products one clinical chemist, who formerly worked for SkinCeuticals, swears by.