Happy Caturday, guys! Rosie would like to officially welcome you to the weekend.
I’m about to relax with a book (still reading Bulletproof) and sip this cup of tea… Well, technically it’s a glass of tea. I’ve been drinking my daily Earl Grey in these big glasses from Crate & Barrel since I got them last month, and, call me crazy, but I swear the tea tastes better in a glass.
As far as my plans go for this weekend, sometime today or tomorrow I plan to take a walk up to the waterfall, and then there’s the Super Bowl tomorrow, which isn’t particularly my thing, but I am looking forward to making a pot of chili, or some burgers, and baking some chocolate-chip cookies to devour during the game.
We’ll see what happens! 🏈🍔🍪
- Well…now I want this comb.
- Twiggy’s ’60s mod makeup looks!
- Sephora’s launching LYS, a Black-owned clean makeup brand.
- How to care for your baby’s hair, aww!
- Dolly Parton’s perfume is launching this weekend.
- Just in case you were thinking about joining a subscription box service for scents and perfumes…
- Products to fluff your brows and keep them in place.