I followed Jessica A’s tutorial to do this mauve smokey eye with the Honest Beauty Get It Together! It was pretty easy too…which of course you know I liked. 👍
Here are the eyeshadows I used…
- Base: Matte beige vanilla (Vanill’d Velvet) buffed from lash line to brow bone
- Lid and crease: Satiny coppery brown (Sunlit Copper) on lids and in the crease in a half moon shape for soft definition
- Outer half: Satiny dark mauve-plum (Chromed Petal) blended onto the outer half (Side note: at this point, I cleaned up the edges with a makeup wipe.)
- Upper lash line: Matte black (Magnetic Ink) applied with a wet brush on the upper lash line
- Inner corner: Shimmery gold (Strobed Champagne) mixed shimmery light pink (Iced cotton)
Pretty much, I followed everything she did step by step. The only tweak I made was buffing a couple of layers of the matte beige shade, Vanilla’d Velvet, all over my lids first to give the other eyeshadows a smoother base (handy when you don’t want to apply a separate eye primer first).