This month I’m highlighting skin care products from CeraVe, a most-excellent drugstore brand. It’s a CeraVe jamboree! This week’s allstar is a notable night cream for all skin types — CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream.
Why does this night cream not come in a big ol’ vat…? Because it should! Yes, the dainty jar is convenient and cute. Also, yes, technically, one only needs to use a little (just a few tiny dots), but a supersized, super-fantastic jar if this hella hydrating, no-frills night cream needs to happen!
To the gals and guys who love rich bedtime moisturizers, CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream could be a game-changer.
Made for all skin types, this fragrance-free, time-released face cream parses out intensely moisturizing ingredients throughout the night, so, as you sleep, your skin constantly receives a steady stream of moisture via CeraVe’s signature essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide (among other ingredients).
- Helps soften and renew the look of tired skin overnight
- Provides intense hydration
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all night hydration
- Biomimetic peptides: Improve the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
It’s a trite term, but I have “combo skin,” meaning in my case that I have an oily forehead, dry cheeks, and my face is acne-prone allllll over.